Sunday, November 21, 2010

My thoughts on marriage

As many have said, marriage should be between a man and a woman; I agree completely with this.

I personally think though, that a person should marry the most attractive person on the planet. No one else. Reason being that if you didn't marry the most attractive person ever, then you married the wrong person; your spouse should be so attractive you wouldn't even dream of cheating on them.

(I originally had a lot more material on this topic, but I can't really organize my thoughts right now. When I can, I will edit this post to have my full opinion.)

Two Scoops, out!

1 comment:

  1. When I read this title I was very interested in what you had to say. Haven't you ever noticed that there a lot of unattractive people who are married? So, you might want to come up with a better reason for not cheating on your spouse.

    ReplyDelete