Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pain

Pain is weird, pain is a way, is good. It tells us when something bad is happening to us. Though most people hate pain (though emos, probably not.) I personally don't care for pain, I realized this recently when I rolled an ATV onto my leg, then -quite a bit- later, I was drive by water bottled; which hurts a lot more than one would expect. and both times, I wasn't screaming in agony (like I was supposed to be doing) I just sort of, didn't care. It was the strangest thing; I don't really know how to describe it well, it was as if it didn't hurt...


<The above is just a thought I would like to share>                    for some reason...

1 comment:

  1. You probably wanted to share this because it was almost the cause of your early death, which would mean that I would have a funeral to go to.

    ReplyDelete